When planning your wedding, consider adding a bit of luxury. Most brides will say they have been dreaming about their wedding day since they were a little girl. Why not capture that magic for your special day?
Luxurious touches will make your wedding ceremony and reception all the more special and memorable. Consider daring floral arrangements, custom jewelry and an exquisitely-detailed gown--all sumptuous details that will wow your guests.
Here are eight areas where you can make your special day sparkle:
1. Jewelry - You may have the ring, but consider adding touches of elegance to your jewelry. Find gems that match your color scheme and get a custom matching set of earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace (and perhaps even a tiara). Jewelry is also a great gift for your bridesmaids, from a special bracelet to commemorate the special day to earrings to match their dresses. Local jewelers like The East Wind Silver Co. will work closely with you to find/create the perfect pieces for your big day.
2. Ride in Style - From grand entrances in a horse-drawn carriage to taking off for your honeymoon in a limousine, let your transport reflect the mood of your special day--grand.
3. Floral Arrangements - Go for the gusto with your flowers. Choose roses and other delicate blooms that reflect the beauty of your wedding day.
4. A Light Show - Whether you want fireworks or a well-coordinated laser light show, really showcase your personality with a custom show!
5. The Cake - Instead of opting for a simple cake, go for a multi-tiered masterpiece that will be sure to "wow" your guests.
6. The Dress - From intricate lace work to gowns with hand-crafted designs, make your one-of-a-kind wedding dress stand out.
7. Cater with Class - Don't just serve up the standard fish or chicken plates. Work closely with your caterer to create a feast that will leave your guests floored.
8. Pre-wedding Pampering - Take a day for you and your girls and unwind from all your pre-wedding jitters at the spa. It will really help you get into the right state of mind for your big day.
Visit our companion website Gay Weddings on Cape Cod.com, the ultimate resource for gay weddings on the Cape.
All the listed vendors are gay-friendly and happy to make your special day magical and memorable!